* 10:30am classes are moving to 8:15 on February 11.
This timetable is indicative only. Please confirm your class by making a reservation.
Home Practice Workshop
Saturday May 11 2pm-4:30pm Did you know that only a tiny percentage of people practice yoga at home on a regular ongoing basis? In this workshop you will consider ways to start
and maintain a regular yoga home practice to compliment attendance in class.
The workshop will include:
• Yoga practice.
• Ideas on when and how to practice at home.
• Workshopping of your personal timetable - how to fit yoga into your life and avoid traps.
• A structure to follow to assist with developing a balanced practice.
• A workbook with suggested poses and practice structure.
Expect a mix of theory and practical yoga experience.
Are you a member of Penrith Yoga Studio?
The Preliminary Course Book Can Be Used For Home Practice
Include Preliminary Course Book $22
No Preliminary Course Book
Rest and Restore
Second Friday of the month
Rest and Restore is a quiet, restorative practice on the second Friday of the month.
• Suitable for students attending Foundations, Plus Size and General classes.
• Minimum requirement is completion of a 5-week Beginners Course with us, or equivalent Iyengar Yoga experience.
• To attend Rest and Restore classes, you will need a membership or a class pack You can purchase a 1 class pack here just for the rest and restore class.
• Book your place in class on the timetable